- The Union Jack Club, Sandell Street, London, SE1 8UJ
- 01825 761143 - APAC's number for all enquiries about course content and dates.
The UJC's main entrance is in Sandell Street. This is opposite the Waterloo Road entrance of the Waterloo main line and underground railway station.
Being in central London, car parking is very restricted and charges are high on weekdays and Saturdays. Much better to come by public transport. Waterloo station is very well served by
- Bakerloo, Jubilee, Northern and Waterloo/City lines
- 1, 68, 168, 171, 172, 176, 188, 59, 341, 76, 211, 50, 7, 77, RV1, 381, 4, 26, 139, 243, 521
Ideally situated close to many of London’s top attractions the UJC is very close to places where you can relax after an intensive day's training.
- London Eye, Trafalgar Square, Royal Festival Hall
- Imax Cinema, London Aquarium, Tate Modern
- The Old Vic and Young Vic Theatres
Although we strongly recommend travelling by public transport which will normally be quicker than car, we show the using 40 minutes driving time from the UJC to give you a rough idea of travel time.
Course participants may stay overnight at the Union Jack Club as Temporary Honorary Members. However, they will be asked to show a photo ID on arrival.
The prices, which are very reasonable for bedrooms in central London, are:
- Single Basic Room with TV (shared facilities) - £49.00
- Single Ensuite Room - £61.50
- Double/Twin Room - £111.00
All prices quoted are for bedrooms only. Breakfast is available at extra cost of £6.95 for full English breakfast, or £5.60 for Continental breakfast.
You can book bedrooms through Daiva Sobole. Advance Reservations Manager, mentioning that you a Play Therapy course participant. It's worth asking if there are any special offers.
Tel. 0207 902 7379 or Fax. 0207 620 0565
Nearby places to relax